Enrollment for our Fall Session will be opening on May 1, 2021.
Enrollment opens October 18, 2021
Each program's specific enrollment dates are below:
- Automotive October 18 – December 8, 2021
- Applied Cyber Security October 18 – December 8, 2021
- Cosmetology October 18 – December 8, 2021
- Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration October 18 – December 8, 2021
- Welding October 18 – December 8, 2021
FAFSA School Code: 042708
Announcements & Breaking News!
Find out the latest news here
Opt Out Form - Adult Ed Students
CARES Act - Financial Aid Grant
SunTech was a recipient of Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. The funds received are to provide emergency financial aid grants to students for expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to coronavirus (including eligible expenses under a student’s cost of attendance such as food, housing, course materials, technology, health care, and child care). As a current student, if you have not already completed a W9 please fill out a W9 on the Cares Act Page (link below) and send back to 801 N. Broad Street, Brooksville, FL, 34601 by June 18, 2020 for the second disbursement.Click here for CARES Act Information & Downloads!