Enrollment for our Spring Session will be opening on October 19th, 2020.
Each program's specific enrollment dates are below:
- Automotive October 19th, 2020 – December 16, 2020
- Applied Cyber Security October 19th, 2020 – December 16, 2020
- Cosmetology October 19th, 2020 – December 16, 2020
- Air Conditioning October 19th, 2020 – December 16, 2020
- Welding October 19th, 2020 – December 16, 2020
FAFSA School Code: 042708
Announcements & Breaking News!
Find out the latest news here
CARES Act - Financial Aid Grant
SunTech was a recipient of Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. The funds received are to provide emergency financial aid grants to students for expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to coronavirus (including eligible expenses under a student’s cost of attendance such as food, housing, course materials, technology, health care, and child care). As a current student, if you have not already completed a W9 please fill out a W9 on the Cares Act Page (link below) and send back to 801 N. Broad Street, Brooksville, FL, 34601 by June 18, 2020 for the second disbursement.Click here for CARES Act Information & Downloads!