Tuition and Registration
- Review our frequently asked questions here: Frequently Asked Questions.
- Determine your residency status with this Residency Form
- What's Next What's Next
- Download our Program Catalog
The individual program costs are shown on the supply lists for each program.
- In State tuition is $2.92 per clock hour.
- Tuition is paid per semester by cash, check, or credit card.
- Students will be provided with a syllabus that will include a list of all materials/fees
- See counselor for available scholarships.
Enrollment for new and returning students is at Hernando Adult Education offices:
801 N. Broad Street, Brooksville, Fl 34601