Suncoast Technical Education Center Welcomes Our Veterans
- Many programs are approved for VA. Eligible veterans may be certified for VA benefits through the Financial Aid Office.
- Veterans should check with the VA Certifying Official in the Financial Aid Office (352-797-7018 ext. 274) to apply for or re-activate their VA educational entitlements.
- All required application forms are available in the Financial Aid Office.
- Click Here for Information about the Congressman C.W. Bill Young Veteran Tuition Waiver Program
- For Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Ch 33) students and VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch 31) students, our tuition policy complies with 38 USC 3679(e) which means Post 9/11 and Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment students will not be charged or otherwise penalized due to a delay in VA tuition and fee payments. For eligibility consideration, a Post 9/11 GI Bill student must submit a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and a Vocational Rehabilitation Student must provide a VAF 28-1905 form. [Please list all additional requirements your school will ask a student to satisfy which are permitted under 38 USC 3679(e)] Please see 38 USC 3679(e) for complete details.
- GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/